Slice of life #7

 Recently, I take care health myself. Today, I would like to introduce a super food. It is oatmeal: a word of oats and meal. It is one of the cereal like wheat, corn, rice and so on. Oatmeal offers a host of health benefits and can be a great go to food , as long as the portion is controlled. 

 I don't like to eat only oatmeal, because it is not tasty without cooking. So, I looking for new recipe of oatmeal. If you know oatmeal recipe, please tell me.


thank you to read...


コメント

  1. I recommend oatmeal risotto. And it is also good for making sweets.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I had made cake use oatmeal. But, I didn't know risotto. I will try it!

      削除
  2. I often eat it because it is easy to cook! My recommendation is fried rice(炒飯), you just replace rice with oatmeal.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you to tell good recipe, I will try this weekend.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self introduction

slice of life #1

Slice of life #9