Slice of life #6

 I like to try different foods of the world. Today, I went to the Mexican restaurant with my friend. 

What Mexican foods do you know? Maybe, you know Tacos and Burritos. Tacos are folded tortilla filled with meat, cheese, etc. And often a hot, spicy sauce. Burritos a type of Mexican food made by folding a tortilla and putting meat, beans, and cheese inside it. We ate both foods, they were so tasty.

But I would like to recommend that you try to eat "Guacamole"; It is one of the nachos. The souse is a thick mixture of avocado, tomato, onion, and spices, usually eaten cold. Nachos are so crispy and avocado mixture is smooth and rich.


We were satisfied with today's meal. We are planning to try Vietnam foods. If you know any exotic foods, tell me about them. 



Thank you to read...



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Self introduction

slice of life #1

Slice of life #9