slice of life #1

Do you like comedy? 

Have you see comedian's live stage ever?

I have seen stage of Japanese comedy twice in Osaka. Comedians made funny stage and they entertained so many people with jokes. So, I love Japanese comedy.

But, after pandemic of covid-19, I couldn't go to Osaka to see the comedy long time. So, I missed it...


Fortunately, I heard good news that famous comedians come and a comedy stage will be in Niigata! The stage title is "onmosye live". Onmosye is the Niigata dialect, it means funny.



Needless to say, I took the ticket and saw the stage last week. Almost all comedian are famous, so I had seen on TV. I was so excited. Time flies so fast.  

I wish I would go Osaka again and see the stage more. Also, I recommend that you go to comedy live. 


Thank you for reading.


コメント

  1. Oh, I went to same live!!! It was so excited and made me happy^^. I like "Tom-Brown".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh, really?
      I agree with you! The duo's happening was so funny!

      削除
  2. I like comedy too. Especially, I like ''Kamaitati" and Wagyu''.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self introduction

Slice of life #3